Monday, August 11, 2008

So frustrated...

I don't have the temperment to be a happy go lucky HR Manager. I'm naturally subdued and kind of grumpy. Why did I pick a career that requires me to be friendly? It takes too much time and energy to be "Fake Tanya" 8 hours a day. Don't get me wrong, I like what I do. All except the part when I have to talk to people. I don't understand the drama, the tears, the yelling, the pure emotion everyone seems to have about the stupidest things. I just don't understand it. About 10 times a day I want to yell "Get a REAL problem!"

I can't tell you how many times people have come in to my office to whine about the lamest things when my sons just got out of the hospital, I just returned to work after a miscarriage, my fathers just died, or something else that is infinitly more important then their current minor league drama!!!

Ok. I feel better now.

No comments: